I have created ASP.Net application using VB.Net and .Net 1.1

Veeresh

I have couple of SQL insert statements spread across SQL Server and Oracle
database and legacy system. All these multiple insert statements (multiple
insert with in SQL and other databases) are written in the same page but
spread across different functions and sub procedures. How to make all these
insert statements as transaction based statements?
Veer

Veeresh

Steve,
Let us say I have all my database operations code in one page and all the
database activity is with only one database, then page directive Transaction
set to transaction mode will work fine.
I checked with inserting with two tables one getting failed, it works just
fine. Hopefully it works with delete/update cross different sql statements.
Not tested with connection to different databases especially to Oracle.
What is your suggestion.
Veer