i really need your help!

Ammar Ali

hello, i'm from greece! and i need some help in one contest! this is my
page http://www.ricardoisfemale.gr/i60m and the only thing i ask is to
push the like button! so if anyone has a facebook account it would be
very helpful!! thank you!!

Gang-clicking is no good. You're lucky there isn't a dislike button.
Anyway, it's all Greek to me.

Sia F.

well i'm trying to achieve this thing. i did't want to desturb anyone!
thank you!

Nicholas Orr

open it in chrome (dev version) then press translate.

It reminds me of a game I played when i was in high school. You get people
to click a link and having them do that gets you resources so you can build
an army and stuff, then you fight each other etc, there is a ladder etc...

This one is so "Alexia can win an iPhone" - though I'm not really sure how
the people running it get anything out of it as there are no ads or
anything.... you know like some of these sites where you have to fill in
some survey which then tricks people into signing up for some sms premo
subscription which actually bills your post paid mobile/cell account.

anyways don't click the like button ;)

Sia F.

ricardo.gr <- this is where the contest belong and you can find whatever
you want.. and you really dont have to be so mean! if you don't like to
push the like button don't do it! so simple ;)

Jeremy Bopp

ricardo.gr <- this is where the contest belong and you can find whatever
you want.. and you really dont have to be so mean! if you don't like to
push the like button don't do it! so simple ;)

Sia, what does this request to click a Like button on some website have
to do with Ruby? If it doesn't have anything to do with Ruby, does it
not seem a little bit rude to jump into a forum where people come to
talk about Ruby and ask for something random like this?

To be honest, I thought your first post was actually spam or some kind
of phishing attempt.

-Jeremy

Ryan Davis

To be honest, I thought your first post was actually spam or some kind
of phishing attempt.

Weeds are defined as any flora you don't want... including roses.

Spam is no different.