i2c and compilers

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by embyembu, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. embyembu

    embyembu Guest

    dear all,

    ** I have been working on libero with the i2c programme, it is
    compiling without any error but no output.

    ** so i changed to other compiler hdlworks worked on it which i got a
    free code again same effect.

    ** Can anyone suggest me how to tackle this programme, is the state
    machine depends on the compiler?

    ** if anyone can suggest any code for libero with i2c it will be great
    help .

    Thank you.

    embyembu, Feb 22, 2006