Iam back again with ASP.NET grid controls... intersoft vs devexpress

Jéjé

Hi,

I continue too looking for grid webcontrols and I have found 2 good
products:
* WebGrid.NET from Intersoft (www.Intersoftpt.com)
* DevExpress ASPxGrid (www.devexpress.com)

these 2 products provide client side grouping, sorting, column resizing,
easy editing etc...

The DevExpress product appear to be slower and not support client side
filtering. The property editor is great and the component is really easy to
used.

I have installed the intersoft trial, but the install process appear to not
be done correctly, so the intersoft product simply doesn't works on my
station!

So anyone can provide some feedback regarding these products?

Thanks.

Jerome.

Joined
Mar 11, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I used both for two different large projects. And I can tell you better to go with Intersoft as it is way much faster, has much more client side support, client side binding which makes it much much faster with complex work.

The client side is the key to success any web application. Relying to do everything on the server side is not good anymore and that's why I can't use DevExpress any further. Too slow for me.