Ideas needed & help needed!

Ryan Macy

Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website.

I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are,
rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas
are welcome.

I also need people to help me with this project and if you would like to
help email me at (e-mail address removed) , Thanks!

-will

John Gabriele

Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website.

I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are,
rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas
are welcome.

What are your goals for the site? What do you want it to be like when
it's done? What functionality do you think is currently missing from
the already-available sites? Just curious (though, knowing the answers
to those might help in coming up with a name). Also, good luck. :)

---John

Ryan Macy

John said:
What are your goals for the site? What do you want it to be like when
it's done? What functionality do you think is currently missing from
the already-available sites? Just curious (though, knowing the answers
to those might help in coming up with a name). Also, good luck. :)

---John

I picked a name - rFusion.us .

My goals for rFusion is too help soon to be ruby programmers out with
articles, forums, etc. It also will be a fan website, I am going to
rubycon and I will post up News, Links, Pictures, etc. And I hope to
just further promote ruby.

I think that ruby-lang.com is a hub for getting ruby, its api docs,
libs, etc. But not its not really to helpful on learning ruby. I also
think ruby-forums is OK but it lacks a stable Management, Disscussion
Areas, A Community, and, its lacking structure. But these are my views
and opinions, dont get made at me for what I think.

Well I hope I can provide Ruby with a much needed fan/disscussion/help
website.

-will