Identical form validation in JSP and javascript?

Tim Jowers

Is there a library of form validation that works across Javascript and
in JSP?
Maybe an array of types identified by a string and regular
expressions?

Also, I've heard alot of people say an object reference is a pointer
(especially when defending the term NullPointerException) but it
surely doesn't looke like an address if you preint it out in ASCII. It
looks like a packed field and probably part of it is an index and
maybe another part is really an address. Does anyone know what it is
in more detail?

Thanks,
TimJowers

Ad