IE 7.0 Problems

web

Hi.. I just found this group, so I hope someone here can help me.

I'm having problems with my html code.. It look like my index file has
an iframe when I open it in the new IE 7.0. That suck, because it is
just my index.html file and my home.html file that looks that way.

If I open my website in Opera or Firefox I don't get this... What is
wrong with my conding?
One other thing I can't figure out is how to import javascripts in a
validating way...(the code work but is not valid xhtml)
I use strict xhtml.. and I get this fault from the w3c validator:

Error Line 20 column 17: there is no attribute "language".
<script language="JavaScript">

My website is: http://mastaar.com..

these pages looks wrong in IE7.0:
* http://www.mastaar.com/index.html
* http://www.mastaar.com/home.html

If you compare it with IE 7.0 against Opera/firefox you will see what I

mean about the
scrollbars..

I know my website does not show correct in IE 6.0 also - but there is
so much that don't work there so I just put a javascript popup to
explain that to my visiters..

I hope somebody know why this happen and can help me, cos I am stuck..
I welcome all help I can get.

Thanks in advanse.

greeting, tor
[mastaar]