image button click opens a new windows .. how?

Aussie Rules

Hi,

I have an image button on my page, and I want to have a popup window open up
when the user clicks the imagebutton, and if possible set the window
configuration(ie no tool bar, etc) like javascript can.

On the click event I have page.response.redirect ("page.aspx") but this
simply opens the page in the same window.

Thanks

seigo

Hi Aussie Rules,

I think you need to add ImageButton Attributes collection onclick like
this:

base.OnInit(e);
Button1.Attributes.Add("onlick", "ShowPopUp()");
}

Now you can add ShowPopUp() javascript function right inside .aspx
file:

<script type="text/javascript">
function ShowPopUp() {
window.open(......);