Image in Java

Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am just learning Java in a school project, so my efforts are pretty basic.
To get an extra dimention into my program I had the idea of putting an image in.
I am horribly stuck now. My code runs perfectly, except for the picture actually disappearing behind the background. Does anybody know how to fix such a thing? I am sure it is just a small problem(or so I hope).
Thanks for taking the effort to read at least;)