Image not fitting right..

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ganesh, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. Ganesh

    Ganesh Guest

    Ganesh, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Ganesh

    Jim Moe Guest

    Jim Moe, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Ganesh

    Ganesh Guest

    Thanks for pointing that out. I've corrected the same.

    Also added a 301 redirect for that page at the .httaccess file

    hammer-mill-air-blower-cyclone-seperator.htm

    now points to

    hammer-mill-air-blower-cyclone-separator.htm

    ganesh

    Ganesh, Dec 2, 2006
  5. Ok.

    I notice the size of the image of the machine does not match your height
    and width code. This will distort the image.
    167px × 173px vs 150px × 155px actual.

    There is some questionable phrasing as well. Ex:
    "Compact design so required very less space."
    Perhaps: Compact design requires very little space.
    Too much use of the word "so".

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 2, 2006
  6. Ganesh

    Ganesh Guest

    The copy is given by the client.... I'm helpless.. I might ask the
    client to get the copy writing redone, But I know he's stingy guy...
    anyway I will surely let him know how the world will see these errors
    as. There's lot of other grammatical error as well. Anyway thanks for
    pointing out that. I've correct that error too.

    Ganesh

    Ganesh, Dec 2, 2006
  7. No you're not. If the client on my current job makes an egregious error
    in their language or syntax, I will suggest they rephrase it or let me
    handle it. If it's stupid, I'll demand it. What I produce has my stamp
    on it as well.

    leo

    Leonard Blaisdell, Dec 2, 2006
  8. Looks like a common WYSIWYG editor mistake, usually it occurs when folks
    try to "scale down" an image. My recommendation would be to just use the
    actually 150px × 155px dims, does not seem critical to the design. Else
    I would get a new image that was properly resampled to 167px × 173px.

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 2, 2006
  9. Ganesh

    Ganesh Guest

    Well you can't go that hard with the clients. I normally put these
    things in the to do list. Then get the things one by one done when the
    client's in a favorable plane of business. I too don't know to write
    100% grammatically correct English. Even if I knew I would not do that
    by myself. I would ask an expert from that field to do the same and
    bill that to the client.

    Ganesh

    Ganesh, Dec 4, 2006