image sensor

Bob

Hi does anybody have a design example of an image sensor connected to
programmable logic with HDL code?

I want to try this. I have not committed any hardware yet so a working
example would be a great starting point.

Mostly concerned with the physical connections and image sensor low
level interface code.

Andy Peters

Bob said:
Hi does anybody have a design example of an image sensor connected to
programmable logic with HDL code?

I want to try this. I have not committed any hardware yet so a working
example would be a great starting point.

Mostly concerned with the physical connections and image sensor low
level interface code.

Need more information.

What sort of image sensor? CMOS? CCD? Infrared detector array?
Kodachrome?

-a

Bob

Need more information.

What sort of image sensor? CMOS? CCD? Infrared detector array?
Kodachrome?

-a
I am looking for somthing realativly simple. I would like to keep the
power and complexity low. Frame rate is not very important to me.
I mostly want to learn so books, design examples app notes or your own
finished designs woould be great.
So simple cheep low power and low cost would be the driving factors.
This likely omits CCD. I like what I have read on CMOS colour.

I have found some stuff with google and am reading it now.
I looked at kodak and Micron web sites, but they dont have pricing or
avalibility on their sensors so other than looking at data sheets they
were not much help.