Imagebutton and filesystem

Aaron

I have two imagebuttons in my asp.net (I'm using vb.net) application. I
need one of them to open a folder and one to open a file within the
aforementioned folder. I am not sure which class exposes the filesystem. I
do not want a "File Open" dialog box, I need the actual folder and file to
open. The path is in UNC.
For example:
Imagebutton1 should open the folder \\server1\documents\resumes
Imagebutton2 should open the file
\\server1\documents\resumes\AaronResume.doc
I am sure there will be permissions issues, but could someone get me
started?

Thanks,
Aaron

Robert Koritnik

Check System.IO namespace.

Check the MSDN:
In index write down DirectoryInfo - about DirectoryInfo class. There are
many links to examples how to do this or that...

But yes. There will be permission issues, so whatever you do put in inside a
try-catch block.