ImageButton does not work on Win2003.

George Ter-Saakov

I have an application i wrote on Win2k and everything is working.
When i moved it to the Host one button stopped working.

I am lost. I do not know what can be wrong.
Here is the url
http://robertkree.com/ShippingAddress.aspx

The button "Continue Checkout" does not work.
It does not do anything.
On development environment it shows and error ( you must provide FirstName,
.... ) and marks the fields with red asterisk.

But in production (on Win2003) it does not do anything like it's not wired
to any code.

Can someone give me a suggestion as what can it be.
The Immagebutton works on other pages
(http://robertkree.com/Product.aspx?Product=30) but there is no validators
there.

Thanks.
George.

George Ter-Saakov

I found the problem

I had a custom validator where EnableClientScript was set to True but
ClientValidationFunction was not provided. (the default when you drug and
drop customvalidator).

I do have server validation function though.

So the button was looking for the client side validation function and not
finding it just silently did nothing.
On win2k the behavior is a little different and not finding the function it
just proceeds with submitting form to the server.

Thanks.
George.