Implementing FormsAuthentication login count. Possible?

Nick Gilbert

Hi,

Is there any way to implement a login count if you're using
FormsAuthentication? All the events seem to fire every page view, or do
not fire at all.

What I want is, every time a user logs in, or returns to the site having
previously checked the "remember me" box (thereby creating a new
session) I would like to increment a login counter.

Currently it seems it would only be possible to increment a page view
counter - not a "session" counter.

Nick...

ChigbuaUmuenu

You have to do this at Session_Start. Update increment a LogInCount by 1.
This LogInCount coud be a field in a table in your database. You can then
present this count to the user or retrieve it for other things.