Important information about Sun Java Certifications

Discussion in 'Java' started by Information, Nov 7, 2007.

  1. Information

    Information Guest

    Information, Nov 7, 2007

  2. "Acquiring a Sun Java certification is a justification
    for higher compensation and promotions. Sun Java
    certifications give a difficult learning curve attached.."

    I suspect Google will add weighting to how often
    an article is plagiarised 'real soon now'.

    When that happens, maybe this article will shoot
    to the top of the ratings..
    <http://www.theserverside.mobi/article.cfm/id/194842>

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 7, 2007

  3. Remon van Vliet, Nov 7, 2007