Importing an Excel file with calculations and VB Code into .Net

Ed Bangle

Hi everyone,
I desparately need help. I have an excel file that I
cannot convert to XML because of the VB code wrapped into
the file and the calculations in each cell. I need to
attach all of the elements of the excel file into a web
page for someone to launch, make changes and save the
excel file onto there desktop. Eventually, the save
function will be replaced with an update or insert
function into SQL Server.

Has anyone worked with a report in Excel to migrate
into .Net? Can you tell me how you did it?

I wouldn't mind paying your for your input. I am running
out of time on this project. I need to have something up
and running by Monday.

I appreciate everyones help :)

Happy Day,
Ed