INGRES Connectivity

Simon Harris

Hi All,

I am about to start building an application that needs to pull data from a
variety of sources, one of which is an Ingres database.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of drawing data from Ingres into
an ASPX page? We dont really want to use ODBC if we can avoid it...Is there
a connector for .Net?

Thanks!
Simon.

PS: Using VS.Net Pro 2003

Emmon Simbo

Simon

AS ODBC isn't the route of choice you'd like to take, you might be
interested in the OpenLink .NET provider for Ingres. Your .NET
application, using the provider, talks directly to the OpenLink Server
components and using a database agent built on the OpenAPI
specification, you talk to your Ingres Database.

For more information or for a trial download, please contact either
uda.openlinksw.com or www.openlinksw.com/download

Regards
Emmon Simbo