Input (submit) button size?

Martin

I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

Thanks

JayB

Martin said:
I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

<input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

Leif K-Brooks

JayB said:
<input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

Since it contains text, the size should really be set with a unit which
is relative to text size.

<input type="submit" style="height: 1.5em; width: 5em">

Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
cursor shape and text size

Thanks, I googled out this site and this thread, I applied the above change but:

1: the style attribute only changes the size of button, not the text size inside the button, how can I change the inside text size? and color?

2: when the cursor moves onto this button, the cursor shape doesn't change and the button border has no any color or whatever change, how to change the cursor shape into hand when the cursor moves onto it?

I am new to HTML, please help,
Thanks,