    framework.

    Thanks
    Mike

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005

    Guest Guest

    In VS 2003, intellisense is only supported in the codebehind, not for code in
    the .aspx. FWIW, there'll be intellisense for code in the .aspx in VS 2005.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I thought something may have been configured wrong.

    Mike

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Hi Mike,

    As Jeremy said, Whidby supports intellisense in aspx pages....It also has
    intellisence to some extent in javascript ...

    Very cool feature...

    Need more information, do post msg back..

    HappyCoding

    Vishnu-Chivukula, Mar 30, 2005

    Guest Guest

    vs2003 has intellisense for javascript.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005
  6. You'll be happy to know that VS2005 does support intellisense in the aspx.
    It's scheduled to be released later this year.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Mar 30, 2005
  7. When u say there is no intellisense in ASPX pages what do you mean? Cos
    there is a kind of intellisense there for controls

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Mar 31, 2005