interactive graphing web controls

Ashish\\

Hi Friends,
I am looking for some interactive graph web controls. Can someone suggest
any good ones. I would be needing bar, line and pie charts to start with and
maybe later on area charts (2D/3D).
Thanks in advance,
Ashish

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

component1, .netcharting, chartfx, owc
googling would yield the web pages to the above

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting in the community!

In Alvin's suggestion:

netcharting is a is a high-quality native Microsoft.NET charting
component. For more information, please refer to:
http://www.devcity.net/net/article.aspx?alias=dotnetcharting

You also may find much information about chartfx from:
http://www.softwarefx.com/

Hope it helps,

If you need more help, please feel free to post, we will help you.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Ashish\\

Thanks a lot Jeffery / Alvin. I'll give it a try and let u know. BTW the SQL
server reporting services dont't come up with some such controls ? We are
prob gonna hook these reporting services so wondering.
Thanks
Ashish

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am glad our reply makes sense to you.

For your further concern, does the link below meet your need?
"Dundas Chart - Professional V3.6"
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=120&tabindex=2

For reporting service, I suggest you post your question in group:
microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most
qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who the newsgroups
regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction
with us. Also, this is to make sure that the responders can better track
the problem Thank you for your understanding.

of assistance.