Interactive User input

dogdog

I have just downloaded and installed mod_perl with the
latest apache.

But .. I'm not sure how to make or even use this. I was
thinking that it would allow me to perform interactive
type actions however, again, I havent found how to do this either.

So with all that said .. here goes.

I have several scripts that are command line based that
perform functions that I like. I would like to wrap them
up and put them on a webpage. But I dont want to refresh
everytime I have a user use them. Soooooo
How do I make an interactive webpage that can take user input
and push it to my normal command line based perl scripts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
dogdog