Interface between two apps

just1coder

I would like to build an interface between two NON .NET applications.
Both are web apps, both use MS SQL ... however on is a classic ASP
application while the other is a Java/JSP application.

Any thoughts, or suggestions would be great!

TX

Thomas Dodds

are you planning on making API calls from either of the apps? or just
communicating with the DBs? your request is unclear ...

just1coder

Sorry, no API calls ... more of a login interface, and a way to switch
between the two apps...

Initially I was planning on using two frames to just split them up ...
but I was wondering if there was some part of the Framework I could
exploit to do something similar?

just1coder

Eliyahu said:
funny newsgroup for your question
How so? I want to use ASPNET somehow to provide a login interface for
two non .NET apps... Where should I have posted?

Eliyahu Goldin

OK, now you made it clear. Your original message mentions "non .net" only.