    done wid the Coding part in VHDL. I'd just like some help regarding
    the interfacing of DAC0808 with the FPGA. Also how th output Amplitude
    variation can be done.!!!

    Hrishi, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Hrishi

    quantum_dot

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2006
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    0
    DAC0808 is a 8 bit DAC. You just need to give the proper 8 bit data to have the desired amplitude at the output. This is the way you achieve your output amplitude variation....
    :driver:

    quantum_dot, Apr 5, 2007

  3. The interface of a 8 bit parallel DAC is one of the most simple
    problems you should solve.
    Maybe you could describe your specific problem more detailed.

    Thomas Stanka, Apr 5, 2007
  4. Hrishi

    kailassenan

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    In DAC0808 Interface, u need to built 8 bit register of 256 address locations. Each address points the data that you want to store. You can easily bring the amplitude values by chossing your address and required data
    :wave:

    kailassenan, Apr 5, 2007