Internship/Co-op

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by KaRtiK, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. KaRtiK

    KaRtiK Guest

    Hello

    I am a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin - Madison
    I am looking for an internship in the field of Embedded systems ,
    Reconfigurable computing or Architecture design /digital design

    I am currently a Research Assistant at UW in the field of
    Reconfigurable computing here at UW and Teaching Assistant for Analog
    and Digital circuit design.

    I have very strong VHDl and Verilog coding skills

    I want to work on a co-op either for Fall or Spring 2004

    Do email me if you have any position open at

    I will be glad to email you my Resume
    Thanking you
    Kartik Krishnan

    KaRtiK, Aug 13, 2003