Introducing JS.js

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Alexander, Nov 27, 2011.

  1. Alexander

    Alexander Guest

    Alexander, Nov 27, 2011

  2. Alexander

    Scott Sauyet Guest

    While I appreciate the clean API, and I believe it does everything it
    claims, I would rather stick with older, more established libararies
    such as http://vaporjs.com/ . If nothing else, this new one is more
    than 100 time the size of Vapor! [1]

    -- Scott

    [1] Actually it's a bit more. JS.js is 160 bytes more than 107 times
    the size of Vapor.js!

    Scott Sauyet, Nov 28, 2011

  3. Alexander

    Tim Streater Guest

    I shall stick to my long-established principle of using no such library
    at all.

    Tim Streater, Nov 28, 2011
  4. Alexander

    Scott Sauyet Guest

    The exciting thing about Vapor is that you can have it both ways.
    Including it and using it is so much like not having a library that
    only you will know you're using it!

    -- Scott

    -- Scott

    Scott Sauyet, Nov 28, 2011
  5. On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:07:49 -0800 (PST), Scott Sauyet

    [snip]
    Good joke. (I had to look it up to be sure it was a joke.) I
    think that I am definitely feeling Vaporish.

    Sincerely,

    Gene Wirchenko

    Gene Wirchenko, Nov 28, 2011
  6. Alexander

    Frobernik Guest

    Its going to be the best open source tool of 2012 (hopefully!)

    Frobernik

    Frobernik, Dec 6, 2011