Introducing JS.js

Scott Sauyet

Alexander said:
announcement of a new JavaScript library (JS.js):http://tatiyants.com/?p=1180

While I appreciate the clean API, and I believe it does everything it
claims, I would rather stick with older, more established libararies
such as http://vaporjs.com/ . If nothing else, this new one is more
than 100 time the size of Vapor! [1]

-- Scott

[1] Actually it's a bit more. JS.js is 160 bytes more than 107 times
the size of Vapor.js!

Tim Streater

Scott Sauyet said:
Alexander said:
announcement of a new JavaScript library
(JS.js):http://tatiyants.com/?p=1180

While I appreciate the clean API, and I believe it does everything it
claims, I would rather stick with older, more established libararies
such as http://vaporjs.com/ . If nothing else, this new one is more
than 100 time the size of Vapor! [1]

I shall stick to my long-established principle of using no such library
at all.

Scott Sauyet

Tim said:
While I appreciate the clean API, and I believe it does everything it
claims, I would rather stick with older, more established libararies
such ashttp://vaporjs.com/.  If nothing else, this new one is more
than 100 time the size of Vapor! [1]

I shall stick to my long-established principle of using no such library
at all.

The exciting thing about Vapor is that you can have it both ways.
Including it and using it is so much like not having a library that
only you will know you're using it!

-- Scott

-- Scott

Gene Wirchenko

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:07:49 -0800 (PST), Scott Sauyet

[snip]
The exciting thing about Vapor is that you can have it both ways.
Including it and using it is so much like not having a library that
only you will know you're using it!

Good joke. (I had to look it up to be sure it was a joke.) I
think that I am definitely feeling Vaporish.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Frobernik

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:07:49 -0800 (PST), Scott Sauyet

[snip]
The exciting thing about Vapor is that you can have it both ways.
Including it and using it is so much like not having a library that
only you will know you're using it!

Good joke. (I had to look it up to be sure it was a joke.) I
think that I am definitely feeling Vaporish.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Its going to be the best open source tool of 2012 (hopefully!)

Frobernik