    a decient pdf introduction e-book. Can someone suggest something that
    would be basic enough for a beginner but useful enough to get an
    overview of what is possible with this language?

    Alex Pavluck, May 11, 2006

  2. Alex  Pavluck

    ASM Guest

    Alex Pavluck a écrit :
    basic but in french and on line (no pdf)
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/chatinais/coursjs/somrjs.htm

    choice is vast (in english) :
    http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/0764584073
    http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/0764573772

    ASM, May 11, 2006

  3. Alex  Pavluck

    alu Guest

    Have a look around for JavaScript Reference JS13.pdf originally from the
    Netscape developer site. As an intro, it's an oldie but goodie.
    -alu

    alu, May 12, 2006