Introduction to Foreign Keys?

raffir

I'm relatively new to Rails and SQL. I've been working on an
application for a while now, and I feel that I could really benefit
from an introduction to using foreign keys both in SQL and Rails. Is
such an introduction available? Where would I find one?

Thanks,

- Raffi.

Mat Schaffer

I'm relatively new to Rails and SQL. I've been working on an
application for a while now, and I feel that I could really benefit
from an introduction to using foreign keys both in SQL and Rails. Is
such an introduction available? Where would I find one?

It's hard to say just how low level you should start. But the Agile
Development with Rails book contains a bit of info on foreign keys
and is a pretty good read in general.
-Mat