Introduction

selad

Hi,

Just found these forums recently and read a few useful posts. I’m a water
resources engineer doing a lot of programming. Besides I’m a shareware
author but I will not try to sell you anything. I will invite to visit my
new site www.home-programming.com that is for programmers like you and me
who want to start selling shareware. In this site I present the process I
went through form the shareware idea to the selling point. I hope you will
find it useful.

Elad

Victor Bazarov

selad said:
Hi,

Just found these forums recently and read a few useful posts.

I strongly doubt that. If you read posts, you'd see what this forum is
about and how to behave yourself here.
I’m a water
resources engineer doing a lot of programming. Besides I’m a shareware
author but I will not try to sell you anything. I will invite to [...]

So, what is your software or your site or this post have to do with C++?
One word: NOTHING. So, what is your post then? One more word: SPAM.