    be the best way to do this.
    I currently added an invisible attribute to the column tag. Please
    help

    my.shabby.sheep, Aug 30, 2007

  2. Thats not a bad idea but I not to familiar with style sheets. Since
    in a table of 5 columns only one would be invisible how would I do
    that. Here is the code for the jsp page.
    </script>
    body {
    margin: 1em;
    margin-top:.5em;
    }
    #reportPane {
    width: 100%;
    }
    #histBox table { overflow: auto; }
    #buttonTable {
    margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px;
    }
    </head>
    <fieldset id="histBox" >
    <legend>Select version(s):</legend>
    <t:newTable model='<%=
    pageContext.findAttribute("histories") %>' key="RSN" multiple="true">
    <t:column name="user.name" label="User"/>
    <t:column name="type" label="Report Type"/>
    <t:column name="date" label="Update Time" format="MM/
    dd/yyyy kk:mm"/>
    <t:column name="netBodyChars" label="Chars Changed"
    format="###,###" className="java.lang.Integer"/>
    <t:column name="reportHTML" label="report"
    invisible="true" />
    </t:newTable>
    </fieldset>

    Thanks...

    my.shabby.sheep, Aug 30, 2007

  3. Thanks for your help. I tried your method and it works ok, but is
    there a way for the row to not only be not displayed, but to not
    appear at all?
    thanks...

    my.shabby.sheep, Aug 31, 2007