IO:File

Rich_Elswick

I am opening a ~32 meg file using:

$data->read(file => $ascfile , delimiter => ',') or die
"Couldn't read data!";

It loads the data, but none of the rest of my program runs. It is like
a limit is hit and then it doesn't do anything else.

My next line is essentially:

my $gd = $graph->plot( $data ) or die "Can't plot graph";

This uses the GD::Graph::Data and GD::Graph::mixed modules.

Any suggestions? Is there some memory or other limit? Where can I get
help on this one?

Thanks!