iPhone emulators

Tim W

I'm arguing with a client over iPhone design. Since I don't have an
iPhone I'm at a disadvantage.

I've found a couple of emulators:

http://iphonetester.com/
http://iphone4simulator.com/

How well do these do?

And finally, a sample audio player with a link (link not wired):

http://www.guidedimagerydownloads.com/test_iphone.html

Is that finger friendly?

Jeff

I don't know about those specific links but in general the online mobile
emulators are not particularly accurate or reliable. It's a problem,
especially since we can't even test a site with safari for windows
(except an old version) any more.

But you will never be able to test your site on everything there is.

Tim W

I don't know about those specific links but in general the online mobile
emulators are not particularly accurate or reliable. It's a problem,
especially since we can't even test a site with safari for windows
(except an old version) any more.

But you will never be able to test your site on everything there is.

I had a look over at browsershots.org, and there was nothing mobile. I
can see how that would have been hard.

The trouble with clients is that they care most about whatever they are
using. I wrote altogether too much NS4 hackery at one time.

Jeff