is stripes any good?

Rhino

gavino said:
is it any good?
Are you talking about the movie "Stripes" that stars Bill Murray? If so,
you're on the wrong newsgroup.

If this is a Java question, could you please clarify it?

the game

gavino said:
is it any good?

If your talking abt the stripes (java framework).
I would suggest, you either choose the struts or springs framework.
Trust me stripes sucks

Christopher Benson-Manica

gavino said:
is it any good?

Having not used it myself, I can't comment. It seems to do a good job
at what it does; as with any tool, its worth ultimately depends on how
well it accomplishes the goal of making your life easier. In other
words, why not try it and see if it fits your needs?