Is there a way to publish to my web host from vsnet

Tim Zych

Every time I make a change to the project, I drag/drop from the app folder
to my web host. Is there a way to "publish" changes from vs.net? If so, how?

Thanks.

Guest

Hi

To publish web application from Visual Studio.NET, the server needs to provide FrontPage extension support or file share. I don't think any web hosting will provide file share because of security. You have to check with them if they have Frontpage extension installed

Bin Song, MCP