Is there a way to "step into" the dataadapter.update command?

Big Dave

I'm having trouble using the update command of a dataadapter. It
would help if I could watch it go through each record in the datatable
and see what it's doing. Is there a way to do this? Also, is there a
way to see the actual sql statements it's executing, with the value of
the parameters, for each update it performs?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Michael O'Brien

Hi,

if you're using SQL server, the SQL Profiler tool will let you trace what
commands are being executed, and the parameters being used.

cheers
Michael