  1. I have looked on the net through the first 33 pages of kandr2 and can't
    find and it completely escapes me how to fill and array. I have char a[64];
    and I want to fill it with 0-63. I've been stumped.

    Bill Cunningham, Jul 30, 2013

  2. Bill Cunningham

    Siri Cruise Guest

    for (int k=0; k<64; k++) a[k] = k;

    Siri Cruise, Jul 30, 2013

  3. Thanks much I remembered the a[k] but not the lvalue.

    Bill Cunningham, Jul 30, 2013
  4. Or should I say rvalue.

    Bill Cunningham, Jul 30, 2013
  5. You shouldn't say either since it is obvious the terms confuse you.

    Rather than try to use technical terms which add nothing to the
    discussion, just remember that the assignment operators (yes there are
    more than one of them) assign a value to a variable. You forgot the
    value which is kind of strange since it was the whole purpose of your
    original question.

    Barry Schwarz, Jul 30, 2013