iView is not compatible with your browser

NOVA

Hi all,

I have problem.

When I try to connect to website by using httpunit some of them give me
a message "iView is not compatible with your browser, operating
system or device. Contact your system administrator." By using
getText() to take source code (html).

I try to use this code

WebConversation wc = new WebConversation();
wc.getClientProperties().setUserAgent("Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)");

and also by add this

WebConversation wc = new WebConversation();
wc.getClientProperties().setUserAgent("Mozilla/4.0");

poth with the same result

Please, how can I solve this problem.