J2ME OCR code?

Why Tea

Thanks Oliver,

The Web page shows they have OCR software, but didn't mention if it is
in J2ME. Looks like a decent company, but they really make you jump
through hoops to ask them a question...

Oliver Wong

Why Tea said:
Thanks Oliver,

The Web page shows they have OCR software, but didn't mention if it is
in J2ME. Looks like a decent company, but they really make you jump
through hoops to ask them a question...

They look like an IT shop, and they say they have development in J2ME,
so even if they don't actually have OCR for J2ME, maybe they could write one
up for you.

And yes, it's unfortunate about all those hoops. I think the site is a
freelancing site, and they don't want you to be able to directly contact the
company; rather, they want to get a percentage of the transaction between
you and the company.

- Oliver