JAVA coders needed for OS driven Project

Discussion in 'Java' started by rhullock, Jul 2, 2006.

  1. rhullock

    rhullock Guest

    Need a JAVA coder willing to program a new client, for a gaming
    platform, that ties into a commercial league script.

    An existing code base exists. The other parts of the project are in C,
    and PHP using mySQL, but the JAVA programmer(s) need only concern
    themselves with gameplay look and feel.

    Current JAVA Client does not allow simple in game customization of
    fonts in chat, has a self contained chat system w/o a presistant buddy
    list, etc.

    The opportunities are endless for meaningful game development with an
    extremely large target community.

    Pay would be strictly in stock, and stock options, in the development
    stage.

    Robert Hullock
    Director, Openladders
    770 606 9983

    rhullock, Jul 2, 2006

  2. stock and stock options don't pay for the family expenses especially if
    the company hasn't gone public yet. Sounds like company script to me.

    Brandon McCombs, Jul 3, 2006

  3. Yes, by definition.

    Jeffrey Schwab, Jul 3, 2006
  4. Could you throw in a little monopoly money to go along with your
    worthless stock options.

    Furious George, Jul 3, 2006
  5. rhullock

    Mark Space Guest

    lmao! Well, I wasn't going to be quite so sarcastic, but yeah, when I'm
    wealthy enough to work for free, I'll be wealthy enough that I don't
    have to work at all. Meanwhile, the electric company won't take your
    stock as payment for bills...

    Mark Space, Jul 3, 2006