Java drop down menus

Steve

I seem to be having a bit of difficulty with a javascript drop down
menu.

The line variable,
var TargetLoc='ddmenu'; ,does not work in Netscape version 4?

If I take out 'ddmenu' and just declare the variables to start top and
start left I have no problem displaying it in both IE 5 + and Netscape
4 +. Although it does not line up the same in IE and Netscape.

Var TargetLoc='ddmenu'; // Does Netscape not read this variable

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Lee said:
(e-mail address removed) said:

The lines:

Var TargetLoc='ddmenu';
and:
var TargetLoc='ddmenu';

are different in a very important way.

Sorry that was a Cap typo, should read 'var'
I know the problem is related to the DDmenu being placed in a table
<DIV> it has worked fne although it, does not always line up right in
Netscape at least it now shows, Thanks.