    enough security...

    Im referring to something like jsmooth...

    Thanks for your feedback

    tiewknvc9, Oct 5, 2006

  2. tiewknvc9

    Oliver Wong Guest

    Depends on the implementation. It's possible all the EXE does is
    extracts the JAR and executes it, and deletes the JAR once the program
    finishes. If so, it's possible for the hacker to just stop the program
    before the delete occurs, and thus gain access to the JAR.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Oct 5, 2006

  3. I use NativeJ (http://www.dobysoft.com/products/nativej/) and asked the author
    this question quite a while back. His reply might be helpful to you:
    Cheers.

    victor at sevencoins dot com, Oct 9, 2006
  4. tiewknvc9

    kumar2828

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi
    I have developed small application then extract to runnable jar then wrapped that to .exe.
    wrapped jar (.exe) can be extracted easily using 7zip app. so, it not giving enough security.

    Do we have any other way to protect (wrapped jar) .exe files from extracters like 7zip?

    kumar2828, Aug 30, 2016