Java J2ee interview questions

Andrew Thompson

I am new to Java field and looking for opportunities in Java.

I find it very hard to believe you are not the same
spammer that has been posting the URL to that idiot
site across many Java groups.
I found this website ..

If you really are a 'regular user' who knows how to use
searches, try searching these groups for posts relating
to that site. Ignore the ones where there is only a single
post (that is the spam), as well as the ones where I am
the only responder (they simply tell the noisome
menace to 'cease and desist'), but look at the ones
from (for example) Alex Hunsley - an experienced
developer who reviews the quality of those
questions and answers.

If you are not the OS (original spammer), but simply
a new user who was sucked in, get over it and move
on, otherwise.. 'P*ss off - moron'.

Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley

I am new to Java field and looking for opportunities in Java.

No, you're not. You're a spammer looking to popularise his site of
ripped-off, poorly understood information.
I found this website useful for interviews http://www.SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM.com
please let me know if there are any more sites for my reference?

Yes, there are a million sites, and not many that could be worse than
your spammy adfest.