Java Proxy Application

bobspero

I need help with how to tackle this problem. A good example is I have a website on my local computer that is am allowing users to access through a NATéd ip. My router has an internal ASP page that I can access at 192.168.1..1, I want my users to be able to enter the ip address of the router and have the server show the page. Users access my site through 29.xx.xx.xx so there browser can not access the 192 directly. I have looked at sockets, but I do not know it can be done to an ASP page.

Where do I start? I can not alter the network in anyway the host server is the only computer that has access to the ASP page.

John B. Matthews

I need help with how to tackle this problem. A good example is I have
a web site on my local computer that is am allowing users to access
through a NATéd ip. My router has an internal ASP page that I can
access at 192.168.1.1, I want my users to be able to enter the ip
address of the router and have the server show the page. Users access
my site through 29.xx.xx.xx so there browser can not access the 192
directly. I have looked at sockets, but I do not know it can be done
to an ASP page.

Where do I start? I can not alter the network in anyway the host
server is the only computer that has access to the ASP page.

Your router may support port mapping:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding>