JavaEE vc. Efficiency

dlugi

Hi,

I have to implement distribute multi-tier system, I choose as a
framework JavaEE 5.0. But very important feature of designing system is
efficiency. Do you think that JavaEE is best choice, does anybody make
overhead test of J2EE or see that test in web. What is alternative of J2EE.

Thank you very much.

Guest

dlugi said:
I have to implement distribute multi-tier system, I choose as a
framework JavaEE 5.0. But very important feature of designing system is
efficiency. Do you think that JavaEE is best choice, does anybody make
overhead test of J2EE or see that test in web. What is alternative of J2EE.

You can create very efficient distributed solutions using JEE
and you can create very inefficient distributed solutions
using JEE.

JEE is a huge suite of standards and implementing products.

Performance characteristics depends on how you use them.

Arne

dlugi

Arne Vajhøj napisał(a):
You can create very efficient distributed solutions using JEE
and you can create very inefficient distributed solutions
using JEE.

JEE is a huge suite of standards and implementing products.

Performance characteristics depends on how you use them.

Arne

but I'm interested how many overhead is involved by management tasks of
JEE framework.

Guest

dlugi said:
Arne Vajhøj napisał(a):

but I'm interested how many overhead is involved by management tasks of
JEE framework.

You need to be more specific than that.

Arne