JavaMail (again) and ZoneInfo on WinXP

ras_nas

I am reusing some code for sending emails using JavaMail:

Properties props = System.getProperties();

props.put("mail.smtp.host", "my.smtphost");
// Get session
Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null);

// Create the message to forward
MimeMessage msg = new MimeMessage(session);

But at the point of creating the new MimeMessage, unlike on Win2K where
I've not experienced such a problem, I get a FileNotFoundException.
It seems, according to Eclipse that it's the following path that's wrong:

path= "C:\\Program Files\\Java\\j2re1.4.2_04\\lib\\zi\\GMT+08:00"

as an argument to the open(String) method.
On the filesystem, the path is only valid up to the 'GMT'. "+08:00" is
indeed redundant. Any advice on this please? Thanks.

Rico.