javascript and slider?

Geoff Cox

Hello,

I am looking for some help on using Javascript to create a slider. The
user would use the slider to give a reaction to a series of questions.

A button would be clicked to move to the next question. At this point
the slider value goes into an array.

After the last question all the slider values from the array are sent
to me via email using the CGI/form approach.

Any ideas please?! I have found code to create the slider but I'm not
clear how to get the values into the form and then to me by email..

Cheers

Geoff

Logos

no responses so far!

Cheers

Geoff

Quite possibly there were none because your question demonstrates a
huge knowledge gap. My advice would have been to learn more about
Javascript or if it had been urgent to get a buddy or hire someone to
do it for you; I would have added that you'd then need to post
somewhere else about the CGI question, as this isn't the right
newsgroup for it.