javascript confirm in codebehind with C#

Brahmam

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me how to write the confirm box in code behind
and i want to get the return value whether the user clicked 'ok' or
'cancel',
Depending on that i need to process further using if else , I am able to
display the confirm by using the following code

cmdSubmit.attributes.add("onclick","return confrim('message');");

the equirement is i am uploading a file , if the file that was uploading was
already exists in that folder , I need to ask the user to confirm for
overwriting the existing one , in this case i need to display the confirm
and get the result as true or false ,

Anyone help me in this regard

Thanks in Advance,
Brahmi.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Instead of returning the value from the event code, put the value in a
hidden field, and return true from the event code.