javascript for converting given date to the required timezone

bhaskarna

I have date(ex., Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:35:19 +0500) and I know the
timezone(ex., America/Anchorage). Now I need to convert the date into
the given timezone. Is it possible to achieve this thru js api's?
Is yes, please guide me.

Thanks in advance,
Bhaskar

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, seen
in news:comp.lang.javascript said:
I have date(ex., Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:35:19 +0500) and I know the
timezone(ex., America/Anchorage). Now I need to convert the date into
the given timezone. Is it possible to achieve this thru js api's?
Is yes, please guide me.

See below -> ... -> js-date5.htm - and consider whether you mean time
zone or civil time.