Javascript Form

seth

I'm new to Javascript and am looking for a little direction in problem
that I am trying to solve.

I've made a generic form with different fields. The first set of
fields contain name, email address, phone number etc.. The second set
of fields are number fields with a price corresponding with each
field. I want the number entered into the box to be multiplied with
the the price for that field and then have the prices for each field
add up to a total price that you see at the bottom. Upon selecting
submit, I want all this information, personal information and pricing,
to be sent to both my email address and the email address that has
been submitted....

I'm really struggling to find help on this... Maybe i just don't know
what to search for.. but any help, good links to web-tutorials would
be greatly appreciated!