Javascript forum

Design-Crowd

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to let you know about a new design community. With your
help we hope to make this a friendly place where anyone can get answers.
We need your Javascript knowledge!
There is also a 'Project required' and 'Skills available' section as well as
many more. Everyone is welcome. Moderators also required.

www.designcrowd.com

Regards
Emma

Randy Webb

Design-Crowd said:
Hi everyone

Just a quick note to let you know about a new design community. With your
help we hope to make this a friendly place where anyone can get answers.
We need your Javascript knowledge!
There is also a 'Project required' and 'Skills available' section as well as
many more. Everyone is welcome. Moderators also required.

www.designcrowd.com

Regards
Emma

Looks like another forum 4 designers in the making.........

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, seen in
Design-Crowd <[email protected]
m> posted at Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:54:18 :
Just a quick note to let you know about a new design community. With your
help we hope to make this a friendly place where anyone can get answers.
We need your Javascript knowledge!
There is also a 'Project required' and 'Skills available' section as well as
many more. Everyone is welcome. Moderators also required.

Let them come here; we are friendly enough to the competent and to those
willing to learn and abide by the established conventions.

What guarantee do we have of _your_ competence and integrity?