Javascript function opens wrong .aspx page

jeff_m

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with the following:

I have an .aspx page with two html links that call distinct Javascript
functions.

I also have an iframe in the html of this .aspx page. The Javascript
functions are supposed to redirect the iframe to a new page (different
page for each link).

Here's my problem-

The first one works fine (ie. it loads the correct page into the
iframe. However, the 2nd simply will not load the page I want it to. It
instead loads a completely different page.

I have tried making the Javascript function load a page other than the
'problematic' one and that works fine.

Can you think of a reason that would cause this behavior? It appears to
be an issue with the specific .aspx page that I am trying to load...

Here's the function I'm using in Javascript (ClassInfo is the id of the
iframe):

function register()
{
document.frames["ClassInfo"].location.href = "Register.aspx";
}

Any suggestions and help are much appreciated!

Thanks again-
Jeff